Invacare Get-U-Up Hydraulic Stand-Up Patient Lift, 350 lb. Weight Capacity, GHS350
Comfortable and secure, the Invacare Get-U-Up Stand-Up Lift is the answer to your patient transfer needs. Its ergonomic styling and easy maneuverability make the Get-U-Up Lift an ideal product for everyday patient handling. The Get-U-Up Lift helps ensure caregiver security and patient peace of mind. Ideal for use with partial weight-bearing patients as well as those needing rehabilitation support, the Invacare Get-U-Up Stand-Up Lift offers safety, comfort and stability.
- VERSATILITY: Lift offers safety, comfort and stability for both users and caregivers and is ideal for everyday handling of users who need rehabilitation support or can bear partial-weight. 4.5" clearance allows for accessibility to most homecare beds
- EASY TO USE: Innovative adjustment features allow this lift to adapt to a variety of body sizes and shapes. The pump handle can rotate from side to side for caregiver convenience. Fast and simple sling attachment protects against accidental disengagement
- ADJUSTABLE: Leg support features a soft, contoured pad that can secure legs in multiple positions comfort at any height. The GHS350 also has a retractable, non-slip footplate that provides a stable base for transfers
- SLINGS: Multi-function slings available for quick toileting, stand-assistance or fully supported seated transfers. The slings are made to adapt to a wide variety of body sizes based on individuals needs, and can support a weight range up to 350 lbs.
- SMOOTH ROLLING: Low-friction casters make rolling the lift across indoor surfaces easier and contribute to caregiver safety
- SIT TO STAND: The GHS350 lift must be free to move and to find a new center of gravity as the patient’s weight shifts. The use of non-locking caster, in home environments, helps reduce this risk
- DESIGNED FOR SAFETY: GHS350 has non-locking casters, (locked rear casters can prevent the lift from finding a new center of gravity. If the caregiver is well trained / the environment requires locking casters, a locking caster service kit part # 1110421 is available.)