ResMed ClimateLineAir™ Oxy CPAP Tubing
Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout.
- Slim and flexible
- New Swivel connection for more manageable therapy
- Works with ResMed Air series machines with Climate Control only
Maintaining the air temperature that transitions through the ClimateLineAir™ Oxy Heated CPAP Tubing is just the beginning of the control solution offered. Bottom-line the temperature of the air is continuously monitored and regulated. The tubing has a built-in oxygen connector for PAP users who are also oxygen patients.
You should regularly carry out cleaning and maintenance as described in this section.
Disconnect the air tubing and hang it in a clean, dry place until next use.
1. Remove the air tubing from the humidifer and the mask.
2. Wash the air tubing in warm water using mild detergent.
3. Rinse thoroughly, hang and allow to dry out of direct sunlight.
4. Before next use, reconnect the air tubing to the air outlet and mask.